We hope you love the products and stores we recommend as much as we love them! All of the products and stores were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, Naturetip may collect a share of sales from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. (It helps us keep the light on!)
1. Tea Heritage creates darling little tea bags filled with different flavors like jasmine, Earl Grey, and pumpkin chai. Ah, just peep that hummingbird!
2. Sew Botanical offers DIY kits and PDF patterns so you can create fun hand-embroidered art that belongs on every wall and on every pillow. Embroidered everything!
3. Silk Suds Shop creates the most gorgeous artisan soaps I think I have ever seen, in addition to other heavenly body products like lotions and perfume oils. BUT THE HAND SOAP! Just look at this beauty:
The sellers: Alyson Adams was a stylish dog owner frustrated with the lack of good-looking pup accessories on the market. Her solution: a luxe, bohemian-style line.
The specialty: Plush, contemporary looking dog beds in geometric prints and poppy colors, and preppy-chic embroidered collars.
5. BlackCatz Designs dreams up super cool dictionary art featuring everything between steampunk designs and pop culture prints.
6. Skin Foodie specializes in skincare and beauty using raw organic ingredients your skin will love to soak up.
7. Hangout Lighting crafts made-to-order fixtures that are quirky and modern. You can choose from hundreds of colors, hardware finishes, reclaimed wood, and antique and LED Edison bulbs so you get a one-of-a-kind piece that’s uniquely yours.
8. The Quote House has both quote painting prints and custom options so you can properly honor your Fleetwood Mac passion *or* create something personalized just for you.
9. Colorinch is your one-stop-shop for all your celebrity sticker needs. Grab your Dwight pick and Don sticker for your water bottle right this second.
10. Gratia Box Co. assembles cute and simple, all-occasion gift boxes — perfect for when you’re out of ideas but still want to be thoughtful.
11. Storybook Journals transforms your childhood favorites into sweet journals that make a perfect gift or keepsake. Where The Wild Things Are? Ahh, my heart.
12. Calicutts Spice Co. whips up delicious spice blends with small batches of freshly sourced ingredients. Each spice has a detailed flavor profile so you’ll and suggestions on how to best use it. I am drooling already.
13. Lovely Earthlings sells prints, totes, and journals with equally colorful and fierce illustrations you’ll want to plaster all over your house.
15. Katie Abey’s store description is literally: “Positive things for proud weirdos” — and colorful, sparkly, and positive things there are! *This* is the place to find all the bright, sassy goodness your life needs.